STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

I FELT THAT IN MY SOUL.

3 Likes

Our last trip was supposed to be fiberfest with you & @calluna :cry:. Feels like we made those plans 10 years ago.

I’ve never braved marshmallows. Feels like a lot of work that would be gobbled up in seconds, lol.

2 Likes

I finally had some free time at a computer today and just had a very nice shopping spree. (It’s just so much harder to do that on a phone.)

I hope to add to my shop this weekend. Anything in particular anyone would like to see? I haven’t done yarn things since I feel like that is expertly covered by my fellow shop owners. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Anyone interested in needle felted hangings or animals? Laser cut earrings, charms, buttons, more coasters, hot plates, boxes … ? Seed beaded jewelry?

I’m going to go drop some point costs too, so don’t buy anything until at least this afternoon. :wink:

4 Likes

me me me me me!
LOL
They sound fab~

1 Like

wow, so many choices to boggle my mind!
needle felted hangings sound interesting – would like to see what you have!
also hot plates or boxes?

1 Like

I added some stencils and crayons for all the paper makers out there!

:shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: JoyfulClover :four_leaf_clover: :shamrock:

2 Likes

Thank you to @plaidpineapple and @saintcady for shopping my shop! It lifted my spirits! :heart:

4 Likes

I was thinking of adding a few small things to my shop, too.

Anyone looking for anything in particular? Supplies? Custom dog collars? Rosaries? Earrings? Crocheted hats? Handspun yarn?

2 Likes

A custom dog collar sounds awesome!

1 Like

I am a big earring fan!

1 Like

Yay! I will see what I can whip up. :blush:

Wait…did someone say yarn? :grin:

1 Like

I have been crocheting and quilting like crazy. But, I’m itching to spin. I have 4 pounds of roving taunting me. :smile:

3 Likes

I added a couple hats to my shop. They’re plain, dark gray, cotton baseball caps with velcro closures. They’d be perfect for embellishing - stencils, embroidery, paint, etc.

1 Like

LOL
a gal after my own heart!
you have a skein coming your way now, teehee

2 Likes

@saintcady - Those monarch wing earrings are gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I just finished them - in fact I’m wearing a set now!

I have some more wings cut and waiting to be filled, so I’m mulling over color combos.

3 Likes

I love the dragonfly wing charm I got today. I think am going to use it as a fancy zipper pull. I love the wood and resin combo. Very cool.

4 Likes

They are really pretty! I’m out of points again. I need to send my bird cards off!

@kittykill, I saw that hummingbird stamp in your shop. I bet you’re not surprised to hear I already have it!

When I put it up, I totally thought about you! LOL! Of course you would have it. :blush:

1 Like