STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

Honey…jam…marshmallow!!!

I added some knot headbands to my shop and will be adding more items in a couple of days. I want to claim a few things and hope to get that done tomorrow.

3 Likes

oh yeah!
I think I always missed out on the marshmallows bec they got snapped up so quickly~
Yes, I also think it was LxM who offered those!
Did I tell you had the chance to meet her when I went to Seattle a few years ago?
It was so much fun!
Miss seeing her around the boards~

and @Lynx, I just need to get my rear in gear & mail some items so I can go shopping!

2 Likes

YAS. And so many others. You were lucky to have met IRL.

1 Like

I am going to make bourbon vanilla marshmallows next week for our daughter and new son in law’s first visit in over a year. We are planning to do s’mores. If there are any left, I could offer them.

5 Likes

And see them fly right off your shelves!

1 Like

Yeah! I love myself some homemade 'mallows. I’ve only had them once and they were delightful.

1 Like

Ha! I bought the vanilla beans in Tahiti and they are soaking in Maker’s Mark. I miss travel.

4 Likes

I FELT THAT IN MY SOUL.

3 Likes

Our last trip was supposed to be fiberfest with you & @calluna :cry:. Feels like we made those plans 10 years ago.

I’ve never braved marshmallows. Feels like a lot of work that would be gobbled up in seconds, lol.

2 Likes

I finally had some free time at a computer today and just had a very nice shopping spree. (It’s just so much harder to do that on a phone.)

I hope to add to my shop this weekend. Anything in particular anyone would like to see? I haven’t done yarn things since I feel like that is expertly covered by my fellow shop owners. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Anyone interested in needle felted hangings or animals? Laser cut earrings, charms, buttons, more coasters, hot plates, boxes … ? Seed beaded jewelry?

I’m going to go drop some point costs too, so don’t buy anything until at least this afternoon. :wink:

4 Likes

me me me me me!
LOL
They sound fab~

1 Like

wow, so many choices to boggle my mind!
needle felted hangings sound interesting – would like to see what you have!
also hot plates or boxes?

1 Like

I added some stencils and crayons for all the paper makers out there!

:shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: JoyfulClover :four_leaf_clover: :shamrock:

2 Likes

Thank you to @plaidpineapple and @saintcady for shopping my shop! It lifted my spirits! :heart:

4 Likes

I was thinking of adding a few small things to my shop, too.

Anyone looking for anything in particular? Supplies? Custom dog collars? Rosaries? Earrings? Crocheted hats? Handspun yarn?

2 Likes

A custom dog collar sounds awesome!

1 Like

I am a big earring fan!

1 Like

Yay! I will see what I can whip up. :blush:

Wait…did someone say yarn? :grin:

1 Like