STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

I just added some bottlecap necklaces with my bird images. I have some more bottlecap items to list, but want to see if I can pick up some magnets tomorrow first.

1 Like

my shop

added a cute lop-eared bunny and an adult Americana coloring book
as well as some cotton yarn (also some superwash wool & some alpaca in an effort to destash)

1 Like

I read that as “Adult” American coloring book. :grin::rofl::yum:

2 Likes

:rofl: oh my goodness!

1 Like

LOL
that crossed my mind when I was typing it!
Wasn’t sure quite how to phrase it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ha! So did I!

I added a few new goodies to my shop.

4 Likes

Hehe, me too.

The points come, I spend. Outta points again.

I have pretty masterboard and bird bottlecap magnets available now in my shop, as well as a whole slew of pretty necklaces.

1 Like

I added a few pairs of earrings to my shop.

1 Like

Definitely the way to go to keep the swap more fun!
IMO, the more buying & selling going on, the more entertaining the swap is :slight_smile:
I remember as a newbie, it was hard to understand that it was ok to drop to zero multiple times during the swap, bec it will all work out at the end!
I like to mention it in case there are newbies this round that need to hear it~

I’ll be mailing out another claim tomorrow & plan to do some shopping then!

4 Likes

So pretty!

I wanted to show off the awesome collar I got from @tendstowardschaos:

It is so nice! That little pouch is so well made and perfect for poop bags. I attached it to my leash. Thank you!

9 Likes

You’re welcome! He looks so dapper in his new collar. What a cutie!

2 Likes

Ok, new shopping spree accomplished! :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the claims @saintcady!

So much good stuff to claim!

Pretty fabric from @MissingWillow and the ceramic goddess from @artsycandice!

I just stamped something with the floral stamp from @kittykill!

I’m excited for my other claims, and hope the ones I have sent out are loved, too!

5 Likes

I’m going to the PO later and would love to ship more! Dropped the price of everything in the shop, combined some art supplies, and added in a host of Halloween supplies.

:shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: JoyfulClover :four_leaf_clover: :shamrock:

2 Likes

woohoo! big mail day (actually they arrived yesterday)
@susieoregon sent a darling little lettuce ami
and @Lynx sent fabulous bird note cards (bigger than I expected – so nice!)
THANK YOU both!!
going to send the appropriate PM’s now

3 Likes

You guys! A bunch of claims have been submitted this week :slight_smile: We’re all in the mood to shop! It is so fun to browse the shops and make claims.

I am still playing with my envelope maker (it has been way too long and I forgot how nifty it is!) and I have a mini stack of fabric pieces waiting by the sewing machine (somehow my sewing mojo has gone missing but I hope it returns soon…).

How is everyone doing this week?
And what are you guys working on?

3 Likes

My week started off with a baby squirrel in my office. On my desk…sitting on my keyboard. The next couple of hours were spent with me trying to coax him out. Finally my husband came and helped me get him back outside. The squirrel’s little chonky butt got stuck between a filing cabinet and the wall. My husband grabbed him and got him out the window.
After that, I tore one of my favorite dress.
I had a gross evaluation to do for work.
Which takes me to today…It is a good day! :rofl:

I am working on a bunch of swap stuff.

Aren’t you glad you asked me how the week has been?

5 Likes

Kittykill that is hilarious (but terrible about the fave dress)! We are dealing with a bee infestation in the house today. Not a swarm, just 10 or so. No clue. I just packed up a box for the miniatures swap. It’s kept me happily busy for the last week or so.

1 Like

@kittykill
Boo about the dress issue…maybe it is fixable with some creative stitching? And awww, baby squirrel!!!

@MissingWillow
Hopefully you have everything under control. Infestations of any sort sucks.

I had a mountain of paperwork to get through. Ugh. I’m done adulting today…the rest of the day will be spent doing creative things, or at the very least, I will raid my craft stashes for inspiration :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few years ago a squirrel ran inside the salon I was getting a pedicure in. It was 25 seconds of insanity where he ran a lap up and around the entire room and back out the door.

It always sad to see an animal so completely terrified and not knowing where to go. I’m glad you got him out safely.

3 Likes