STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

I have been crocheting and quilting like crazy. But, I’m itching to spin. I have 4 pounds of roving taunting me. :smile:

3 Likes

I added a couple hats to my shop. They’re plain, dark gray, cotton baseball caps with velcro closures. They’d be perfect for embellishing - stencils, embroidery, paint, etc.

1 Like

LOL
a gal after my own heart!
you have a skein coming your way now, teehee

2 Likes

@saintcady - Those monarch wing earrings are gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I just finished them - in fact I’m wearing a set now!

I have some more wings cut and waiting to be filled, so I’m mulling over color combos.

3 Likes

I love the dragonfly wing charm I got today. I think am going to use it as a fancy zipper pull. I love the wood and resin combo. Very cool.

4 Likes

They are really pretty! I’m out of points again. I need to send my bird cards off!

@kittykill, I saw that hummingbird stamp in your shop. I bet you’re not surprised to hear I already have it!

When I put it up, I totally thought about you! LOL! Of course you would have it. :blush:

1 Like

I received from @tendstowardschaos. The picture does not do the journal justice. I love it! It is so well made and just fab!

7 Likes

Yay! Thank you. I’m thrilled that you love it!

That is a precious little journal.

1 Like

I just added some bottlecap necklaces with my bird images. I have some more bottlecap items to list, but want to see if I can pick up some magnets tomorrow first.

1 Like

my shop

added a cute lop-eared bunny and an adult Americana coloring book
as well as some cotton yarn (also some superwash wool & some alpaca in an effort to destash)

1 Like

I read that as “Adult” American coloring book. :grin::rofl::yum:

2 Likes

:rofl: oh my goodness!

1 Like

LOL
that crossed my mind when I was typing it!
Wasn’t sure quite how to phrase it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ha! So did I!

I added a few new goodies to my shop.

4 Likes

Hehe, me too.

The points come, I spend. Outta points again.

I have pretty masterboard and bird bottlecap magnets available now in my shop, as well as a whole slew of pretty necklaces.

1 Like

I added a few pairs of earrings to my shop.

1 Like

Definitely the way to go to keep the swap more fun!
IMO, the more buying & selling going on, the more entertaining the swap is :slight_smile:
I remember as a newbie, it was hard to understand that it was ok to drop to zero multiple times during the swap, bec it will all work out at the end!
I like to mention it in case there are newbies this round that need to hear it~

I’ll be mailing out another claim tomorrow & plan to do some shopping then!

4 Likes