STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

Quick question: can we list items at 1/2 point, as long as there are multiple items in our shop that are also 1/2 point (so one could pick two to add up to a round number)?

2 Likes

Yes, please mark these items as 2 for 1 point (as a subtle reminder that claims need to be made in whole points;) )

1 Like

Cute bags!

1 Like

@loves2experiment - thank you! I can’t tell you how good it feels to finish them! They are like padded envelopes so a great bag to carry fragile items in. The protection is built in!

1 Like

Okay, hope I did this right… My shop is open!

Crafty Chaos Corner

1 Like

Okay, I added a couple of Ceramic Magnets and all my zodiac pendants. Someone was looking for them… :grin:

2 Likes

On it.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You’re too funny

Lovely ceramics…decisions, decisions, decisions :wink:

1 Like

Awww. Thank you.
I have more… I just have to find them.:roll_eyes::laughing:

2 Likes

Everyone’s shops are looking so cute. Time to look around to see what I ave to list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sent in my info! Let’s see how this goes!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I want to make sure I am doing this right…
I had someone claim 2 points of items. I have not claimed anything yet…will be soon I have my eye on some things.
So on the bottom of my shop for points does it look like…
pending: 2
Total: 5 ?

Do we change the pending after we send the items, or they have been recieved?

1 Like

That’s right!

You add the 2 points to your current points once you ship, not when they receive it.

1 Like

Yup, pending points become spendable when you ship :slight_smile:

:shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: JoyfulClover :four_leaf_clover: :shamrock: shop is open for business!

2 Likes

I opened up my shop. A lot of the pieces of embroidery do not have hoops so they are low points. They would be perfect for quilting or smaller hoops.

3 Likes

I had to pounce on that bird piece. :yum::grin::heart:

2 Likes

HA! As soon as I put it up I immediately thought of you.

1 Like

Watching from afar for this round, but loving all the beautiful items!

4 Likes