Stuffies from kid drawings/ideas - Monster Jam 2020

When Teenmanboy was little we used to have a great time designing characters together. For this one, he described all the elements he wanted me to draw and then we made his concept out of felt.

I don’t know what was up with all those tails but that’s a kid brain for ya!

This one is his drawing. He was planning out a stuffy to make for me, Sunny and Sunny’s little yellow friend.

I ended up sewing that one.

This we made for a friend’s birthday. We had a great time making it but I’m not sure it was appreciated by the recipient. That’s how handmade goes sometimes, sad but true.

And this one he described to me and I stitched it up.

The mouth is a pocket!

Monster number 2 and 4 still live with us, inherited by Little Sister who is a tween now but still not too old for cute stuffies :heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :blue_heart:

You can play along with Monsters too!
Monster Jam 2020-01

21 Likes

That is so awesome! Love it, must have been a great time spent together :heart:

4 Likes

You impress me so much with your talents. These are phenomenal. I want each and every single one of these!!!

4 Likes

What an awesome thing to do with your kiddo! Great memories and great stuffies, too!

4 Likes

get outta town! these are the coolest!

4 Likes

This makes me so happy. They are absolutely adorable.

4 Likes

What great monsters! It’s so cool that you have the original drawings as well. Those monsters are pretty cool, especially the last one with his tongue pocket!

4 Likes

Awesome monsters!

3 Likes

One of my favorite things ever!! So cool!

3 Likes

Audity, I can TOTALLY picture you doing this with your little guy in a few years…

4 Likes

This is such a treasure!

3 Likes

How could be not be loved?! And made from a kiddo drawing!!

These are so wonderful!

2 Likes

Creative kid ideas are an endless source of inspiration, I have some great old drawing stashed for future projects :wink:

1 Like

This is such an amazing idea and way to encourage your child’s imagination. I love them so much! I am sure these will be treasured. I love seeing the original drawings too.

2 Likes