I made this for my friend who requested a vintage-y pig. I made the pattern myself. At first I tried just covering the pig in sequins but it just looked like I covered a pig haphazardly in sequins… so I cut those all off. I went with a classic 70s closed-eye look.
If you want to make your own, here’s the pattern:
The cut-outs in the underside I didn’t actually cut-out. I just sort of ladder-stitched in those areas to get the desired stance after stitching the whole thing together.
I made this seams-out but you may have better luck than I did if you want to actually turn it inside-out. I used felt and the ornament is only about 3 inches long so it was pretty impossible to turn it out.
The tail is made by first inserting a thin wire into the butt (lol) then, carefully put some glue (I used hot glue) on the wire and shove it a little further in. Then string pink seed-beads on and seal it by making a sort of knot or twist at the end of the wire. Then bend the tail into a curly-que.
The ears are first sewn on at the base then turned downward and held with a single stitch.
The wings are made of gold chenile stems hot-glued on.
Well, if you want to make it I hope that all helps. Thanks for looking!