Summer Fruit Jewelry Collection

Hi friends, long time no post. Just thought I’d stop by and say hi and also share some recent pieces I’ve been working on.

I got on a whimsical, fruity kick and made a bunch of summer fruit pieces like strawberry earrings, orange blossom earrings, and raspberry earrings. I find the colors so vivid and happy.

I know this is very different from what I normally make, and much more simple, but it’s been fun doing something a little more lighthearted.

30 Likes

They’re so cheery!

1 Like

These are very cheery. I think the smaller size and “simplicity” of them adds to their charm and makes them more precious.

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Want want want the oranges! And the strawberries!!

1 Like

A bountiful harvest of cheerfulness!

1 Like

These are so cute! Especially partial to the oranges.

1 Like

Ive been wearing the strawberries a lot myself. I love the color pop of them. (I do have some in my etsy shop if you were serious.)

Thanks! I started with those because i do a show in Dunedin which is known for its oranges painted all over on the buildings there. Used to be a major orange grove/shipping city.

2 Likes

These are beautiful! I especially love the orange blossom earrings. And great to see you!!

1 Like

I love these! @pigeon adores strawberries but I’m partial to those first oranges with blossoms. Super pretty.

1 Like

So happy to see you again!

Love the raspberried…all are fun for summer.

1 Like

These are super fun. I am especially drawn towards the raspberries.

1 Like

:star2: Yay! This stellar project is featured this week! :star2:

2 Likes

Congrats on the feature!

1 Like

Those are so great! I love lemons so much and those oranges are a close second favorite! Gorgeous pieces.

1 Like

Ooh, I am so obsessed with this entire post! I was wearing cherry earrings yesterday. I especially love your oranges & blossoms. Swoon.

1 Like

100% would wear these. Love love!

1 Like

Thanks!

I like the lemons. They’re all sweet!