Sundresses and headbands

These are for my 5 yo Granddaughter. She’s a tomboy but loves dresses.

I also made matching headbands.

12 Likes

She’ll look so cute in those! Lucky girl having a grandma who can make such cute clothes! I love the succulents!

2 Likes

She can be all the things! All at once!

I love the cactus fabric!

1 Like

I love the succulent fabric too. I had no idea what I bought it for , I just wanted it. I had to stop myself from buying more. Hobby Lobby has several different cactus prints.

2 Likes

It’s such a nice mix of soft and hard. I fully embrace this trend!

1 Like

These are adorable! And a person doesn’t have to “match” what they like to do with what they like to wear, so good on her!

1 Like

I love these dresses! The cactus fabric is super cool and the patchwork is charming.

This reminds me of all the dresses my mom sewed for us. She used to buy one pattern and use it to make dresses for my sisters and me. We each had a designated color. I always got pink, my older sister wore blue, and my youngest sister had yellow. We were a snazzy trio.

1 Like

Cute outfits!
I used the cactus print to trim my kitchen towels. Love it!

1 Like

So cute! I love the cactus fabric!!

1 Like

I used the made by me pattern from Etsy on the cactus print. The pink patchwork dress is a store bought tank top that I cut 6 inches off and added the patchwork fabric skirt. The patchwork fabric was a thrift shop find its only as wide as the skirt but I have like 5 yards of it. The black gingham came of the bolt like that. I bought half a yard stitched it up. Just one seam added foe straps and called it done. It cost like 3 bucks to make.

1 Like

Love this.

And these dresses!!

1 Like

Those are adorable. Such cute fabric.

1 Like

A festive, fun wardrobe for a little lady/tomboy! She is lucky to have you for her Grandmother.