Super Obnoxiously PINK Purse

AKA Barbie ain’t got nuthin’ on you, girl!

Made for @curiousfae to match all the other silly pink junk I send her, lol. It’s big enough to fit it all inside!

Turns out I’ve got a lot of pink in my stash, all the better to match with this gingham check I keep torturing my sweet friend with, bah haha!

Usually I just make a pattern up but I wanted to try this cute bag, The March Bag by Polkadot Chair. It was just OK in my opinion, some things overly complicated when there are commonly used simpler alternatives, like the connecting of the outside and the lining, I did it my way.

Of course, roller skates inside the pockets because it’s a funny in joke :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

I’m loving the pink-bombing you’ve got going on. This is a great add-on to the other pieces you’ve made!

3 Likes

This is such a great bag! I’m not a huge pink fan, but this is really a treat! The pink gingham hits my Barbie nostalgia hard, since my first Barbie came with the pink gingham dress. Quick Curl Barbie, maybe? The skates are a great little joke and their stripes remind me of the first Barbie’s black and white striped swimming suit.

5 Likes

I love it and she’s lucky I didn’t steal it

5 Likes

Hilarious! I bet she loves it!

That pink houndstooth rocks my sox!

2 Likes

It’s so stinking cute! I used it this weekend and had a pack of young girls wanting to try it out. Now all I need is the Barbie dream house!

5 Likes

Very fun, very well made, very pink. :wink: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Cute as a button and so functional to boot. So many lovely pockets!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s a great size and cute style. Absolutely on trend and cute!

2 Likes