Swap Angel Request Ongoing Thread

Hi all you awesome crafty peeps! It looks like we need a swap angel for a few people in the Ongoing Ornament swap. Are you interested? We need angels for:
Antbee
Cyn-energy
Lilyleaper
endymion

4 Likes

I’m always ready to exercise these wings.
I can angel for the ornament swap if needed.

3 Likes

I’m in to angel, too. Lemme know what you need.

J.

2 Likes

The mail might take a while depending on location, but if that’s ok I can help out.

1 Like

We have our angels! Thank you guys so much for your big hearts!

6 Likes

FOUND AN ANGEL! THANK YOU!!!
Hi all!
The Hygge swap is in need of an angel for an international package. Are there any takers? The package would need to be sent to Belgium.

Please pm me or @Cyn-energy if you are interested.

1 Like

ANGEL FOUND: Ongoing Ornament Swap - Magpie

A claim has been lost in transit to @Immaculata in the Netherlands, so we are in need of an angel.

Hi! I’m Imma, I live in a the Netherlands in a smoke-free and pet-free house. I love Christmas but I won’t be putting up a tree this year due to renovations. I hope this swap brings a little bit of Christmas cheer into the house! You can be creative with the theme, I’m sure I’ll like it. Everyone here is so talented and spends so much time stalking.

MY THEMES

1. Vintage/retro (30s, 40s, 50s, 60s)
  2. Nordic stockings
  3. Primitive / prairie schooler
  4. Animals (both traditional and non-traditional choices for holiday decoration)
  5. Little Women
  6. Little House on the Prairie (two of my favourite books growing up)
  7. Shiny Brite-style ornaments
  8. Dogs
  9. Books
  10. Craft-related (especially knitting / sewing/quilting)
  11. Christmas carols
  12. Classic christmas songs (Sinatra, Nat King Cole, that kind of style)
  13. Nativity
  14. Christmas food!!

Please respond to this post if you are interested in angeling for her!

4 Likes

Is it just an ornament? If so, I actually have some just completed with no plans for them… easy to mail, flat & cute!

5 Likes

If you have one that fits her theme list, that would be great! Let me know!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @magpie! Hopefully 3rd time’s the charm!

4 Likes

I can make something an ship easily if you didn’t find someone yet.

3 Likes

Thank you. An angel was found, but the package randomly showed up after months and months today as well! It’s good all around. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

We need angels for the following 4 items. all claimed! Thank you kind crafters!!!

One ATC to @Megwell from the Ongoing May ATC Swap.

Claimed by @bluebird

One ATC to @Thanate from the Ongoing May ATC Swap.

Claimed by @bluebird

One Medium item (or combination of items to make a medium) from the Spring Ongoing Wish Swap to @Cindy

Claimed by @Magpie

One Medium item (or combination of items to make a medium) from the Spring Ongoing Wish Swap to @Kwality570

Claimed by @MightyMitochondria

4 Likes

I take @Cindy, if she’ll have me?

1 Like

I can angel for ATCs for both @megwell and @thanate. I already have their addresses. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Great! Thank thank you!

2 Likes

Wow, friends. You are FAST! I was excited for the opportunity to claim, but I am too late.

3 Likes

Kwality570 still needs an angel! I confess I was tempted to claim more than one ows but that’s probably too ambitious, & greedy, lol.

1 Like