Swap Round 5 Poll Voting 1.19-1.26.21

Yay! Thanks @kittykill!

Just thought I’d mention again for anyone interested - if one of the swap themes you wanted to craft for didn’t get picked this round, you can still team up with someone and craft according to that theme in the Invite Your Partner swap :smiley_cat:

8 Likes

Positive Vibes sign-ups will be up and running next week (after I move!)
Cant wait to see who signs up! See y’all soon!

4 Likes

Make A Friend will be up tomorrow or Thursday. Probably tomorrow.

5 Likes

And a note as well, you can always add your favourite themes in Craft My Collectible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mini Handmade Book will be up by Friday. Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

5 Likes

The Miniature Make a Friend swap has been posted! Sign up now til Feb 6 and come make a new friend!

5 Likes

I’ll probably open sign ups for the 4x6 art swap toward the end of next week - but since you “art” before you get your partner then you can always start at any time!

4 Likes

I started today on my lunch break. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ll start polling for theme preferences for Lettuce All Raffle immediately and open signups next Wednesday, the 3rd of February.

4 Likes

Ongoing ATC will be February (the discussion/gallery thread for this year is up, but I haven’t made a claiming thread yet).

I was thinking of trying not to start the Little Good Things until at least mid-February in hopes that some people will have a chance to finish something from the shorter/earlier swaps first. (Also so I’m not running two swaps at the same time as trying to make birthday “party in a bag” packages for my kid’s friends…) Does that sound reasonable to people?

12 Likes

The Dinosaur Swap and Use What You Have are up for signups!

6 Likes

Ok, the February Ongoing ATCs are here; claims open Monday.

5 Likes

Positive Vibes Swap is now open! See y’all there!

2 Likes

Invite Your Partner 2021 is ready for signups!

2 Likes

Lettuce All Raffle Signups are Open!

Round 3 of the 4x6 art swap is open.

tagging previous participants in case you are interested!
@lifeinpigtails
@megwell
@gozer
@Reinikka
@Kwality570
@whatthepuck
@Smmarrt
@Lynx
@PrincessP
@jemimah
@Annchen

3 Likes

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this! I

1 Like

I just realized we can have more than one partner! I will wait to sign up until I work on a few more pieces.

1 Like

I just realized we have 11 swappers in the Make a Friend when I closed sign ups. Is there anyone who was on the fence that would like to send in your info? Please post in the thread if you do. Thanks!

Edit: Found someone, thank you!

2 Likes