Sweet Lambs Treat Bags

I made these sweet little lamb treat bags to send to a few family members for Easter.

They all have a white base and cream “wool.” Two are embossed with a pebbly pattern and one a knit pattern using my Sizzix Big Shot.

The knit-embossed one has red/green accents and a bell on the bow. That one is for TheMisterT’s mom. The other two have more gold accents with a little blue & green. These are for my mom and uncle - mom has a bow and a bell, uncle has more of a bow tie, now bell.

I’ll mail them off later this month.

I used my Cricut Explore to cut the files which are from svgcuts.com’s Hoppy Easter kit.

18 Likes

Cute! Did you have the raised cardstock already or did you have to emboss to get the texture–which just makes these even more awesome!

Thanks! It’s all the same paper that I embossed with my Sizzix Big Shot.

The knit pattern is too, too funny! So cute, all of them, but I’m chuckling over that detail, haha

1 Like

I am fascinated by the texture embossing. So bubbly!

1 Like

Cute lil lambs! Love that textured paper!

1 Like

Thanks, y’all!

I wasn’t’ sure how it would turn out, but it gave me a giggle, too!

These bags are just supercute! Well done!

Thanks!

You are killing me with this cuteness! I am just imagining all the hours you spent embossing paper and cutting and assembling. Ugh. Gurl. I admire it. They turned out utterly adorable!

1 Like

Aw, you. Thanks! These come little lambs together really quickly. I bet I spent almost as much time digging through my stash for papers as I did assembling. And these are small enough that I was able to cut 2-3 at a time, depending on the mat. WOO!

2 Likes

These are just the cutest thing ever. I love their little faces.

1 Like

These are so darling!

Thanks so much!

It’s funny that when I first saw this project I was kinda creeped out by the lambs! Then I watched the assembly video and was won over to the wooly side!

Super cute! I was just looking at the same svg package on their website!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s on sale through the 20th!

1 Like

These little lamby faces are the definition of sweet! I love how the embossing turned out and their little bows and bells!

Thanks so much!

I know that if I received one, I wouldn’t get rid of it. It’d have to come out every year for Easter.
What embossing folders did you use?

1 Like

They are so sweet!

1 Like