I picked up this strawberry print at a semi-annual fabric sale in January after ogling it every other time I looked at this shop! I bought enough to make pillowcases and today I finally made them!
I used a sweet little floral in 4 of the colors of the strawberry print for the cuff and a green solid from the strawberry print for a decorative band. I know mixing prints on something like this isn’t for everyone, but I love how it turned out!
In “action” on a bed.
I just love using the “burrito” method for attaching the body to the band and cuff and using French seams to assemble the case. In fact, [nerd alert!] these processes are probably the main reason I feel compelled to make pillowcases!
CW: the following sentence contains a mild cuss word.
I didn’t use a damn bit of stash for this project, but I also didn’t accumulate much extra either. Good enough!