Tale as old as tiiiiiiiiimeee

Finishing up my recent birthday sews are yet ANOTHER Zepplin pouch by Sew Sweetness, and I tried a new pattern by Noodlehead, called the Petal Pouch. I fussy cut the crap out of these to get the panels of the stained glass that I wanted as the front and backs. I’m super tickled with how they came out, mostly because I love the fabric, lol.

Zepplin Pouch, pattern by Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness

Petal Pouch, pattern by Noodlehead

22 Likes

Fun pouches, and I love that fabric!

2 Likes

Great topic title, and beautiful bags! Love the vivid colors.

2 Likes

These are wonderful! The pattern placement is perfect and the colors of the zippers really sets things off.

Your bag making is so inspiring! I’ve always admired sew sweetness’ patterns but your makes are really tempting me to finally bite the bullets for one of her collections.

2 Likes

Normally I don’t like Disney, but the fabric and the item itself are awesome!

2 Likes

I love this! So sweet. The fabric is adorable and your sewing skills are MAD!

3 Likes

Honestly, I can’t say enough about how wonderful her patterns are. And the Minikins bundles come with videos that are clear and concise, in case the printed word and pics doesn’t work for you. I’m SUPER visual, so while the written patterns are easy to follow, I love the video back up. She is releasing a new bundle sometime today as well that includes a pet carrier, and kind of a swanky tool bag! Love love love love her patterns. <3

1 Like

That pouch looks great. I’ve used that same fabric before to make a messenger bag. its so eye catching!

1 Like

That fabric is fantastic! And, I think the fussy cutting was defintely worth it. Your sewing is so neatly done, too!

2 Likes

Fabulous work!

1 Like

Beautiful. Your fussy cutting is on point. They came out fantastically.

1 Like

Ditto to the amazing fussy cutting! I need to figure out how to gain that sort of patience haha.

1 Like