Tarot Card Bag

I was in a recent swap where nothing that I made was turning out and I was running out of time. I started brainstorming and remembered that I had some cool (to me, at least) fabric left that I bought to make myself a tarot card bag with. I did a quick search, and I had just enough to make another one for @curiousfae, who was my swap partner. I thought she would like this fabric and had asked for a tarot bag in a previous swap, so I went for it.

I added the vinyl strip at the bottom because I like the look of that. And I included a new set of tarot cards. The cards pictured are mine from my Raven King (Maggie Steivater) set.

14 Likes

Kewl!

2 Likes

You did a great job on the bag, and the fabric is perfect!

2 Likes

Beautifully done. The vinyl bottom is the perfect touch.

2 Likes

This looks like an excellent bag and so perfect for it’s purpose!

2 Likes

Perfect fabric! Your sewing skillz are the cat’s pajamas. I love the vinyl bottom. I still have the orange cat bag you made for the STS a year or so ago and I use it to transport my IP projects to my son’s clarinet lessons. They’re both beautiful bags!
My friend from fourth grade on up is a professional tarot card reader. This reminded me of that tidbit of information. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

Awesome fabric, and a very, very cool bag!

2 Likes

This is really lovely

2 Likes

It’s so well made! Seriously. I love it.:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Oh, that fabric is so perfect for the project! I love vinyl-bottom bags; they look so classy.

2 Likes

I love that fabric! The vinyl on the bottom definitely makes it next-level. Lovely job!

1 Like

Such a cool bag and love the fabric!

1 Like