Tattoos- a family ATC

My daughter has many tattoos and loves them. I have none, because I’m not a fan. She and I accept this about each other now, although at one time it was a sore subject.

Anyway, a few years ago she called to ask me if I would do a matching tattoo with her. While I respectfully declined, I was truly touched that she wanted a permanent representation of our relationship that she would be wearing daily. To me, that’s kind of a big deal.

Who knows…. I may even change my mind at some point. :heart:

11 Likes

What a great representation of a long and dear relationship! Maybe you can make a t-shirt that matches one of her tattoos?

2 Likes

Not a bad idea!

Thanks for the kind words, too!

1 Like

A really nice one! Great story, too.
:heart:

1 Like

You always have such good stories to go with your ATCs! Your ATCs are also always really nicely done but the stories really complete them.

I think making a matching craft to one of her tattoos is actually a great idea! It could be a t-shirt, embroidery, ATC, whatever you want. Having tattoos is meaningful to her, crafting is meaningful to you. It’s commendable that you have both managed to accept the other person’s views about a sensitive subject. Not everyone is capable of doing that.

2 Likes

Thank you all!

I love the idea of making something that matches one of her tats. She would appreciate that as well I’m sure!

2 Likes

I love that you can have different views and yet share a very personal and loving bond. I think making something that matches her tattoo is a wonderful compromise.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s going to take some doing to figure out which one would be best.

Really nicely drawn! I love the corner accents.

1 Like

Thank you! And hooray for rub-ons for the corner accents. It would gave taken me at least a month to get those even sort of the same as each other if I was doing them by hand! :roll_eyes:

1 Like