Tea and Cake Journal (lots of pics)

I have been trying my hand at different paper projects. I made this little journal that has pockets, an envelope and other pages. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. The journal closed

The files

The envelope

The pages

24 Likes

This is absolutely charming! I love the vintage vibe and the colorful pages.

This is very sweet. I sense a theme going on with your last couple of projects. What are you up to, crafty lady? Hmmm…

1 Like

This is too pretty!! I love it!

1 Like

That is very lovely! Great job!!

1 Like

That is GORGEOUS! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

SUPER super cute and pretty!! <3

1 Like

This is adorable! Also, when I first saw the title, I was halfway wondering if you were going to record all the times you ate tea and cake. :smiley:

4 Likes

You have such a talent, lady!

1 Like

Thanks all! I am having a lot of fun playing.

@kaz814-I should totally do that!

1 Like

That is so pretty, I love the gentle feel of it, very suited to tea and cake :tea::cake:

1 Like

So stinkin’ CUTE! It will look adorable in your tea cupboard!

ACK! So cute and also pretty! Will this make an appearance in your tea cabinet one month?

This is really cute :smiley: I would so use it for favourite recipes and give it as a gift XD

This will be another fab additional to your tea cabinet. It’s so sweet!

Love this! And I agree with kaz! It could be a guest book for when you have people over for tea parties. And collecting tea bag tags that have interesting sayings or art.

1 Like

Ooh! Tea parties! With a guestbook! So fancy!

{sighhhh} I just want to curl up with this little journal and pore over it. It’s so lovely.

This is beautiful, love the idea of a guest book for tea parties!

Oh! I love that idea! I also love the idea of keeping fancy tea bag tags. You guys are the best!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing all of the beautiful pages. All of the components are just right, and the tabs are a sweet touch. Love it!