Teeeeeny bottles

These are made of Lite Brite pegs. I sanded down the rounded ends so that they can stand up. Then I used a Posca pen to paint on the “lids”. Not my idea, but I do love it!

I found some labels online, miniaturized and printed them. They are adhered with small strips of clear cello tape. Yeah, they may look nasty 20 years from now but they look really cute today!

32 Likes

You have such a creative eye to see miniatures in everyday things! Wow…these are the cutest!!!

3 Likes

Lite Brite! So tiny! What a great idea.

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Never would have thought to use Lite Brite pegs to make little bottles.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

Perfect!

1 Like

Thank you!

lite bright pegs! awesome!

1 Like

Thanks!

The little labels set them off. They look fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you!

Brilliant! They’re utterly believable. And, heck, real bottle labels would show age in 20 years, so that makes them all the more realistic.

1 Like

Great point!! LOL!

Thanks!

1 Like

So cute, are these for a miniature house or do they another purpose?

1 Like

Honestly, I haven’t yet decided what their final destination will be. I’m hoping to have a dollhouse before I die…. Fingers are crossed on that. Other than that, I’ve made some dioramas and such… some of these may find homes in places like that.

That’s adorable!

1 Like

So cute and colorful!

1 Like

Brilliant! Your miniatures are all so fun. I hope you get your dollhouse, too, because it will be epic.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

Thank you!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Toooo cute!!

1 Like