Teeny Tiny Backyard Photography

I just got my first brand new digital camera in almost 10 years and wanted to play around with it immediately, so I took to my teeny tiny cement backyard and took some fun teeny tiny photos of things I had laying around. The cabin and teepee are incense burners, so they really came to life when I lit them up.

I guess I should mention that I live in a row home in the city and my backyard is a very small fenced in block of cement that I’ve neglected for a few years but I’ve been spending more time out there the last week or so for a change of scenery. This is a tiny corner where the greenery creeped in from the back alley and I knew if I got really close I could make it look like a lush forest…but It’s just Philadelphia. I still only have one tree on my block and it’s the only tree for blocks aside from that :laughing:

This was shot with a Canon sx740 hs and ever so slightly photoshopped for contrast.

10 Likes

Love the Dinos!

2 Likes

You’ve made your own little world back there! How fun…love the close up shots of the dinos in the jungle!

1 Like

Nice! The little house and the dinos hanging out in the foliage=fab!

1 Like

So whimsical! I love the ingenuity! Great results too!

1 Like

What a great idea to use the fence as the background too. It definitely looks like a lush forest.

1 Like

Love the garden arbor :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Eep! Love it.