Tell ‘Em Large Marge Sent Ya

Decided to draw Large Marge from Pee Wee’s Big Adventure during my art group chat last night. I am soo happy with the way it turned out. It’s watercolor, crayon and sharpie on 4x6 watercolor postcard.

Below is a picture of it before I added the crayon in case you were curious… :slight_smile:

26 Likes

So, so awesome. Love seeing the stages of the piece.

1 Like

Love this!

1 Like

That crayon really makes all the difference!

1 Like

Love this so hard!

1 Like

I love this! Looks just like her! :grin:

My first car (a 1965 Cadillac DeVille) was named “Large Marge the Millennium Falcon”. It was HUGE.

3 Likes

Love the progress shots! The crayon makes all the difference

1 Like

This turned out great! And I learned a lot seeing the progress shots.

If you ever decided to change your user name, I think this would be one to consider! Stays on theme, is different enough from you to be mysterious.

2 Likes

Her teeth and eyeballs are shimmery, but you can’t tell from the photographs. Such a small touch I really enjoyed doing.

2 Likes

This is so weird and awesome. I don’t quite get why Large Marge is skeletal but who cares, it’s so amazing I’m just going with it.

1 Like

:joy::joy:oh my goodness! Who do I talk to about changing my user name now??

:star_struck:

Actually, I’m kind of serious about this…

2 Likes

Well, I was going with what her final form looked like, which is kinda skeletal. :slight_smile:

PM @sweets4ever, she can help.

1 Like

:bomb: Boomdiggity! Your awesome project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :boom:

1 Like

Made my day! You have mad skills!

2 Likes

Omg!! Thank you!! It always means a lot when y’all feature my art!!

1 Like

This is fabulous! I appreciate seeing the layers/steps. It makes it even more fun if that’s even possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, I am watching this right now & realize I barely remember any of it. It’s the literal best, ha!

It’s one of my all time favorite movies.