These type of earrings are popping up everywhere so I had to try my hand at them too.
I don’t like working with white polymer clay because of all the dust particles that get stuck in there that you didn’t know you had. I managed to get most of them off with nail polish remover.
If anyone has any tips or tricks, let me know!
And for size
This is a great way to use old leftover clay
- Roll uit a piece of white clay. As thin as you want the earring to be
2 I picked some leftover colours, kneaded, rolled them out and plucked pieces with my finger so it has a rough edge and made them even thinner with my fingers. I worked colour per colour.
- Roll on the big terrazzo with a rolling pin
- Take your (cookie) cutters and push out the parts which you like the most. (NOTE: If you use a real cookie cutter, you can NOT use this for food anymore after using it for polymer clay)
- Bake according to your polymer clay package.
- Drill a hole and assemble.