Thankful for this Site and its Members

Right now the world is crazy. I am so thankful that we have this site and the most awesome members in the world. We really are family. This is such a special place. Thank you for the love that you bring.

33 Likes

Thank you for everything you do to make this place a warm and welcoming family for everyone. This is my happy place to hang out online, and it means so much to me :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better. So thankful for everyone here. :heart:

8 Likes

Yes, this is my happy place and my friendship place as well! So happy to have this haven.

11 Likes

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :gift_heart:

7 Likes

I like y’all more than most of my family so I second that emotion!

9 Likes

This. 100%.

9 Likes

My January was hands-down the worst January in my life. The kindness of Lettuce Craft folks helped me through. Again, in this pandemic I find refuge here among like-minded people who jump into action and sew piles and piles of masks to ensure the safety of strangers or simply craft just to keep the crazy at bay. I love you all. You are my people. Thank you. :purple_heart:

15 Likes

I’ve been quiet lately due to my work load, which will become lighter at the end of next week…yay!

I agree with you, Pam. I enjoy the support and positivity found here. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Truth! I’m so incredibly grateful for the existence of LC. Thank you to those who made it happen, those who continue to tirelessly keep the gears turning, and to all those who contribute to keep it alive. :heart:

6 Likes

I’m brand new here, but am happy to have found my way here. Even in the short time I’ve been here it seems like such a unique, caring, and awesome community. The world is a wild place right now, for sure… having a corner of the internet with such like minded humans is so comforting!

12 Likes

It’s all the more special because we almost didn’t have this space. Can you imagine going from the void of our previous home shutting down in December, to basically the world shutting down a few months later, and not having this haven? The Sweets and Mods teams really saved our butts in getting this site operational as quickly as they did, more than any of us could have known at the time (and we were over-the-moon appreciative then, so double that now). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

I’m so glad you found us! These are the best folks to walk through a crisis/pandemic with.

11 Likes

This place is the best!

7 Likes

So happy to have discovered this place as I get back into significant amounts of crafting and to have other creative folks a mouse click away. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

11 Likes

The old site, the last few years I would pretty much only pop in to participate in Halloween swaps. But it was always there. I am so happy that it was reincarnated. When the world shut down, I couldn’t get creative. I have every type of craft under the sun and just couldn’t create. Something finally clicked and I have been working on stuff every day. I’m still intimidated by this layout but I’ll get the nerve to share soon. Just wanted to pop by to say “hey”. So, hey. I’m here. I’m lurking, and I’m so glad we still have a place like this with familiar faces when I think we all need it the most. Also, welcome to the new kids. I’m happy you found your way here. :black_heart:

15 Likes

Most definitely! The creation of this site filled the hole in my heart, and knowing that I can pop on here and visit with you all makes the social isolation so much easier! And, my creativity took a dip when the social isolation started, but it’s been bumped up again, and I’ve even tried out some new crafts that I haven’t done before.

10 Likes