The Big Bag featuring Tula Pink Nightshade

I saw this bag made-up at the Quilt-a-Fair in my local city a few weeks ago. They had kits! I’ve never made anything this complicated so I was a little apprehensive, especially with the vinyl. But I did it! Grommets and all! I’m very proud of myself. Pattern is “The Big Bag” by Bodobo Bags and fabric is from the Tula Pink Deja Vu Nightshade collection.

20 Likes

Very cool. Tula Pink has amazing fabrics. Way to go on the vinyl and grommets. They look great!

What a good looking bag, I love the fun interior! You did such a great job on this and how neat that you get to be inspired by the crafty skills you achieved whenever you use this bag! Also, I would love to go to an event called ‘Quilt-a-fair’!’

1 Like

Beautiful,

Just wow!! Way to show off that gorgeous fabric. Love the pink faux alligator (?) skin on the bottom. Beautiful work.

Amazing bag! Congrats on your accomplishment!

Wow!!! Way to go! It looks perfect! Such a great pattern and fabric, and your skill is what brought it to life!

Thanks everyone!

WOW! This is so cool! Congratulations on tackling and so successfully completing a complicated projects!

:metal: :zap: :boom: Oh, my giggles! Your great craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :metal: :zap: :boom:

Wow! Not only is the fabric perfect, but the execution was great too. Were the grommets hard to do? This looks like the absolute perfect size tote for hauling things to and fro. I’m in awe! Also, can I say how amazing the bottom portion is?!?!?! LOVE!

I LOVE THISSSSS! I purchased some of the interior fabric for… I’m not sure what, but I couldn’t pass it up!

Thanks! The grommets actually weren’t bad, there’s a little template that comes with them and the pattern tells you exactly where to mark it.

Wow! Love this and love that it was a kit!! How awesome is that!

So great you stepped out of your comfort zone! the bag looks awesome!