The concussed Shoe Muncher, and Haunted Parachute Pants!

My friend gave me a belated birthday present! She saw on a facebook post that I was asking someone about their copic markers and I said I’m too cheap to spend that much on markers so she ordered me some arteza ones! They’re just like copics but a bit less expensive with tons of colors! So here’s some of my practice drawings.

This dude is just coming into their third stage of life where they leave their dirt to travel around in the fog eating the random-ass shoes people leave on the side of roads. They also have a concussion. :joy:
They gon eat all da shoes.

And here’s my lovely Fresno nightcrawlers! These were the first practice. The Shoe Muncher is my second try.

I’m having lots of fun.
Thanks for looking!

18 Likes

These are great, I love the creativity of these and the colours look fab.

1 Like

You are rocking those new markers! So creative.

1 Like

These are awesome! I especially like the shoe muncher.

1 Like

Hahaha!

1 Like

You worked some magic with those markers. And your subjects are so fun!

1 Like

So good, and so silly…I giggle about the pants every time I come back to see them. :laughing:
ETA: Well, I feel double-silly: I lived and worked in both places the haunted pants were sighted and yet I’d never heard about them! How did I miss this local legend?

1 Like

That was so kind of your friend! I really like the first one a lot. There is just so much interesting stuff going on. I think the shoelaces coming out of its mouth is my favorite part. I’m both intrigued and a little scared by it. The mushroom hat looks like a sombrero! It’s like one of those “What can you find in this picture” puzzle games. Well done.

1 Like

These are so creative and fun. You are rocking the markers!

1 Like