The FUNderpants of 2023

BAHAHAAAAA! I loved that line, too!

3 Likes

Oh, and after her receives his birthday underpants, I plan to tell him how the LCers get a kick out of how silly it is to know so much about his drawers!

2 Likes

I suddenly realised there that i could have sounded a bit pervy - is that a word you guys use? And that was definitely not my intention

2 Likes

HA! I like to think we would know that you are not pervy (at least not here!). Yes, pervy is a word that gets used in the US. Maybe less than there, though.

2 Likes

Phew!

Always questioning one’s humour and how it might not work!!

3 Likes

When I first read this I wondered why he was being repeatedly punched in the underpants region, then the :bulb: went off.

I love that you and Delia put in the time and effort to make TheMisterT such fun underpants!

3 Likes

Dammit! I have GOT to stop reading this thread while eating!!

I’m dead now, forward all mail.
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

ROBERT IS CONCERNED FOR ME OVER HERE LAUGHING MY FACE OFF :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

One calendar, please. I would proudly display this nonsense on my wall, commentary included!

And also

Agreed!

3 Likes

I think you mean… FUNderpants! :flushed: :rofl:

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

OMG.

Jen, are you ok?

3 Likes

Well, I guess now I kind of have to change the title, don’t I! Yes. I do.

4 Likes

Delia’s gift to TheMisterT for Christmas this year!

4 Likes

Awww, what a fun reread I just had of this thread. Y’all are SO AWESOME! I am just about done making the first 2 pairs of FUNderpants for 2024 and am looking forward to making a new post soon! WOO!

I just re-read this and laughed so dang hard! What a bunch we are!!!

1 Like