The happy elephant

About a month ago, when I was only vaguely aware of Corona virus, we were already sad because we’d just heard another direct relative on Mr. Imma’s side is terminally ill. To cheer myself up I stitched this happy elephant, from an old edition of Cross Stitcher magazine.

29 Likes

This is SO adorable!! I love that his flag says Hooray. He’s your personal cheerleader. :yellow_heart:

((Do you have any idea which issue? I’m eyeballing those flower motifs to use for a different project. :see_no_evil:))

2 Likes

Issue 334, August 2018! It has Frida Kahlo on the cover.

2 Likes

This is the sweetest. You did an excellent job.

1 Like

It’s just so happy and cute. I hope when you look at it now that it cheers you up a bit.

2 Likes

It’s so sweet and adorable. I hope it brings you a smidge of joy…you can’t help but smile when you look at the happy elephant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really sweet, happy little project. Beautiful.

1 Like

I love this! The elephant is adorable! And yes, the flower motifs are also very sweet.

2 Likes

@Immaculata Thank you! And also thank you for telling me what’s the on the front. Definitely helpful. :joy: I think I may have that one.

2 Likes

Your elephant is adorable and very cheerful.

2 Likes

Such a cutie! I hope the family member does not suffer and finds a cure.

1 Like

These colors makes my heart happy. What a lovely color palette! And so stylized!

I’m glad you finished it, even in these times.

:heartbeat:

1 Like

I think it’s impossible not to be cheered looking at this. So happy!

1 Like

So sweet!!

1 Like

So cheerful and cute!

1 Like

This is so gorgeous and happy!! Beautiful work :sunflower::elephant: :sparkles:

1 Like

Congrats! You are one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Really sweet and comforting somehow. I am re-learning how to cross stitch. Almost done with my little wall hanging. Might be my first post.

1 Like

I’d love to see it!