The "Happy Mail Gang" is charmed!

Since these are starting to arrive and are no longer secret, I’m going to share a little “commemorative gift” I’ve been making and am currently finishing for each member participating in the Happy Mail Craftalong (are you?).

I ordered the cute mailbox stamp from Etsy specifically for this project. I’m learning that either I need more practice stamping with the more detailed stamps (probably true) and/or they don’t stamp as deep as the letters. I had trouble filling them with the black ink.

Close up of one:

I put them all in a pile, then using a book of patterned paper I’ve had in stash for ages, I chose mail themed pages and used my envelope maker to make envelopes. I played with dimensions as the size I needed was smaller than suggested sizss on the We R Memory Keepers maker I have.

In order to be as random as I could, I started going down my Happy Mail list using own secret system, marking who I have sent a gift to, chose a card from my card stash, and randomly picked a charm.

These can be many things: a necklace, bracelet charm, stitch marker, zip pull, so much more! I’d love to see what you do with yours!

I hope you enjoy them and please share!
(Posting in jewelry because it’s a charm.)

Edit: Hobby Lobby has both the ImpressArt and Jewelry Shoppe brands of stamp blanks on sale last week. I tried both, but as suspected, the JS brand was a harder metal and not easy to stamp. I will not use it. From my research, you need specific metal stamps that are “graded” for heavier metals to successfully stamp them and moreso from damaging the stamp.

26 Likes

I think I’m going to turn mine into a Christmas ornament!

2 Likes

Ooh, great idea!

These are wonderful! I had mine made into a necklace!

1 Like

They are wonderful!
And so are the little envelopes!

1 Like

What a lovely set! The charm is delightful and the wee envelopes in their mail-themed papers take it all the way!

1 Like

I love mine! I put it on my keychain. Thank you so much for thinking of everyone.

1 Like

This is just so great! :hugs:

1 Like

So glad you think so; Yours is on its way!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I can’t wait!!

1 Like

These are so charming! heeheehee

3 Likes

Yours is on its way, too!

PS. I see what you did there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rainbow: Well, lookie here! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :fire:

3 Likes

That’s so sweet and they look great!

1 Like

I received mine!!! It was such a cool little surprise in the card! I loved how you packaged it and taped it inside to unveil

Now we have like our version of the secret club ring like the kids in the 50’s!!!

1 Like

It’s super awesome. Mine turned up today. Not sure if my postman hears me, but every day I get mail I say thank you. I’m always hopeful it’s happy mail and not unhappy mail :grinning:

1 Like

Oh and we are definitely charmed :grinning:

1 Like

Such a lovely idea. Absolutely love it.

1 Like

Thank you so much!