The Pumpkin Patch! (Wire Wrapped Pumpkin Pendants)

These are absolutely gorgeous! Great job! I have to agree with @gozer , that blue one certainly reminds me Cinderella also! Just fantastic!

2 Likes

Those are gorgeous!

1 Like

They are really gorgeous, it’s certainly a wonderful design. Not sure which I like the most. The green with purple is really nice, and the one under it, love those colours. Amazing work

1 Like

These are stunning! I agree your wire wrapping is phenomenal! I’d love to learn that someday!

1 Like

These are so awesome!

1 Like

I love your work!
This is a great new design, and each pumpkin is so unique :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Aw, thank you! :blush:

So I use liver of sulfur for mine. I use 99% pure copper so it takes a good patina and mix up some hot (not boiling) water with a drop of liver of sulfur gel. Mix it up, plop the jewelry in, and then transfer it to another container with hot water and baking soda to help neutralize it after. Then I do my buffing (I use extra fine steel wool) and a final soapy water rinse to get all the stinky leftover and any debris from the piece. (Quick instagram reel here showing the gist.)

Yeah I’ve been at it like over 15 years so don’t feel bad. And, like I said, I was really feeling frustrated and struggled before I got the technique “down.” So even with years of practice, it can take time to get the results you want.

And THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I am so happy so many people are equally enjoying my new designs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for that, :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:star_struck: :boom: This awesome project is featured this week! :boom: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Just wow! nice!

1 Like

Thank you!

Worth the work…they are beautiful!!

1 Like

Wow, they are really beautiful! I love the swirls you did!

1 Like

Thank you! I actually shape the curly bits by hand.

1 Like

I love your pumpkin pendants!
And they look so pretty as a group.

1 Like

These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Incredibly beautiful! This would be one of those things I would think, “Oh, I should try that” and it comes out a huge mess. The difference, of course, being the clear lack of years of practice. The stones themselves are really cool, too.

1 Like

These are gorgeous!

1 Like

These are so great!

1 Like

Wow, these are stunning!!

1 Like