The Racing Cat's Pyjamas

I found this wonderful fabric in a local fabric store, and needed something awesome to make with it. What could be more awesome than pyjamas?

The fabric has little cats in racing cars allover it, and “Cat’s Racing Club” signs, it’s too cute. Here’s a close up of the fabrics.

I used the pattern New Look 6859 for the pants and added a little extra contrast with some coral red. Then I took a plain black tee, and used some of the fabric for a matching pocket and the “Cat’s Racing Club” logo on the sleeve. I would recommend the pattern - I like the bias trim curved hem a lot, they’re comfy to wear, and they have pockets!

22 Likes

I want jammies! I need jammies… these are awesome!

3 Likes

Oh that fabric!!! And great pjs!

2 Likes

Very cute…and what a practical and comfy way to make a matching top!

2 Likes

This is so cute. On my wfh days i practically live in my jammies ( I wirk hybrid so its not the bad). Im going to look up this pattern. Love the cat fabric too. Very cute.

2 Likes

These are too purr-fect! I like the added touch of embellishing the top as well.

1 Like

These are sooo cute! The print, of course, but also the little ankle details… FUN!

1 Like

Those are fantastic! :laughing:

1 Like

so cute!
the cat’s pajamas and the bee’s knees!

1 Like

Crazy cute!!! Love the fabric.

1 Like

So freakin’ cute!

1 Like

So cute! And all pajama pants should have pockets!

1 Like

Thank you friends!! :smile_cat:

Super cute! Love that little shwoop at the ankle. The red contrast fabric really pops!

1 Like