The Same Yet Different - Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge

Postcard …

Whenever I hear the word Equinox, I think of two equal, opposite parts so when the challenge was announced I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Sometimes I can sit and doodle for a few hours but working repetitive patterns in b&w tired my eyes so this stretched over several sessions. It’s not perfect but maybe I see my ‘issues’ more than others.

21 Likes

Your pattern matching is out of this world!

3 Likes

What Meg said, wow!

1 Like

@megwell @photojenn Thank you both!

Wow! This is so fun to explore with the eyes!

1 Like

I love this so much!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is so amazing. The intricacies, the color changes, the balance. I can’t even imagine working thIs up myself.

1 Like

It is eye catching for sure! Love how different the patterns look with the colors, and yet they are the same…well done meeting the theme! Beautiful work.

1 Like

I love this! You matched things up amazingly well. What a clever idea!

1 Like

This is so pretty and well done. You have incredible attention to detail and I love the design. This is a great interpretation of the challenge. :heart:

When you take in the entire design they look the same, but when you focus on either side they seem so different.

1 Like

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: