The weirdest mask ever. What have I done?

Ummm… lmfao I couldn’t resist. This is one of the dumber things i’ve made and I love it.

Yeah it’s a mask… with a lot of eyeballs. I tried to find some fabric that was close to my skin color. The eyeballs I had to drill holes in the side so I could sew them on and this thing could go through the wash. The eyelashes are removable also for the wash or in case you want a more casual lol. Lol

Or you can wear it as a stupid hat. Fun right? Lmao!

Thank you. I will now be wearing this to the store.

29 Likes

You topped your last one! This is so great. It reminds me of the knitted face masks by ýrúrarí jóhannsdótti. I suggest googling the name haha.

1 Like

hilarious!!!

2 Likes

Will do! Lol!

Ooh I just looked. So great! I want this sweater. :rofl:

3 Likes

THIS IS FANTASTIC! I would love to wear this to some of our local stores where not everyone is wearing masks just to freak people out. But I don’t go to those stores anymore.

3 Likes

Freaking awesome! I would love to tag along when you’re out and about…just to see jaws drop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard! That is so wrong and freaky and hilarious. The eyes mask definitely needs that tongues sweater for the full ensemble. :laughing: I want to know what the reactions were when you wore it to the store!

2 Likes

You are one twisted person…lol…that is hilarious! Maybe humor is the way for people to stop laughing over this mask wearing…

3 Likes

Amazingly weird. And awesome.

2 Likes

Love it!!!

2 Likes

Your mask is great, in a weird way, but still great!

We are travelling across Canada now (moving) and have been super careful what we do and wear masks everywhere. Two provinces have mandatory mask policies so we don’t get strange looks like we did elsewhere. I would have loved to see something funny like this

2 Likes

This is so great :smiley:

2 Likes

So amazing. I like how you made a day version and a “on the town” version with the eyelashes. I would definitely do a double take if I saw this in a store, then be amazed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! So creepy and cool.

2 Likes

That is both disturbing and delightful. I think we’d see a lot more people wearing masks if they were more fun, and I’m with everyone else who commented here- I want!

3 Likes

That is hilarious! I got looks for wearing protective goggles along with my mask into WalMart this morning, I can only imagine what kind of looks you will get while out and about!

2 Likes

You are officially a MANIAC! In the BEST way! I love it!

3 Likes

This is hysterical!

2 Likes

I dig it. The eyes definitely went from creepy to campy when you added the lashes. I enjoy the camp. You should wear it everywhere!

1 Like