Thing-A-Day February 2021 Craftalong

Yum! I love tofu :heart: I usually just toss it in stir-fry though. Nothing as fancy as you did!

2 Likes

17th Feb

Quite a lot done on my cross stitch today, the lower half is now complete :smiley:

10 Likes

I can’t show the pocket letter I am working on. I can show the turkey vulture I just had to watercolor.

I’m on my phone, or I’d link to it’s post with story.

8 Likes
  • Repotted houseplants + made plans for gardening
  • Little bit of cross stitch
3 Likes

I did a journal page

And I’m contemplating starting to crochet another shawl

8 Likes

Love this page!!

Today, I finished the envelopes from my old calendar:

And made some scrappy crowns:

8 Likes

18th Feb

A little more on my cross stitch and started a sheet of heart themed background, to be cut up for inchies/twinchies/etc

8 Likes

Today I knocked out twelve more cards for the Happy Mail Craftalong and I started saving the “scrap” bits by sticking them onto some card stock. This will be a super colorful masterboard when it’s full :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

You guys!! I love the hearts and of course the scraps!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh snap, I love this!

I am not finished but my hands hurt so here’s part of a basket for today. Ow.

8 Likes

Those are really pretty colors!

1 Like

Stash that was in the donation pile! Lock down means it’s all still in the basement. I’ve opened every single bag & box at least once, hahaha!

2 Likes

Ohh, I need to do that.

Day 18: I made some bread (in the breadmaker, so not really a project) and made some progress on a piece for the 4x6 swap.

2 Likes

I got a lot done today!

Finished my tote bag project…
Wart burned off my hand…
Covid Vaccine #2
Made pulled pork enchiladas for supper…
and…a bit of embroidery floss organization!

9 Likes

I sort of wish I had committed to actually finishing a thing each day, but i am pleased that my hat is getting so much attention after 6 years of neglect. I really love it, i just kept tabling it for projects for other people.

9 Likes

Congrats on the vaccine!

3 Likes

Actually, your hat saga is better than waiting for the next release of Law & Order UK! lol

I love that hat so much…the colors are just incredible and each time you post, there is a different combination of colors and stitches…just wonderful!

3 Likes

I am working on a shawl. It’s acrylic yarn and it has a little sparkly fleck in it. Mostly it’s something to do while watching TV

9 Likes

Woohoo! I hear 2nd dose can be rough. Hope you feel ok!!

1 Like

So far, so good! I was very tired and fell asleep around 10 but woke up at 5 am…lol…I will take a day or two of feeling lousy over being dead…my arm is not sore like the first one…thanks for asking!

5 Likes