Thing-A-Day February 2021 Craftalong

Alrighty…its been two hours. Is it ready yet?! :joy: I love seeing how it turns out.

My Feb 3rd Things: Cross stitched a bit and made an ATC!

4 Likes

3rd Feb

Had to listen into a 2 hour webinar for work today and I struggle to just sit and listen, so carried on with the cross stitch - managed to get to Le Puff :rofl:

And after work added some of the surrounding area

And after dinner I worked on the beginnings of a mini book. It is going to be rainbow themed, plus a white page and a black page. Managed to get the base book made and the black and yellow pages done

8 Likes

Haha…not yet…tomorrow!

1 Like

I’m not feeling super crafty today but my crock pot soup should be done in the next hour or so and I made the tiniest dent in my envelope paper pile… assembled 17 little envies

11 Likes

Those are adorable!

3 Likes

Day 3: I finally finished hand binding some button holes on a gift for a friend. It was not too difficult but pretty intimidating and seeing the wee stitches was a challenge for my eyes. You can see a lack of perfection but still pretty good, all things considered.

9 Likes

Surprise surprise… I cut more fabric scraps :rofl: Will probably be done tomorrow and then I can get back to quilting. All those scraps have given me about a dozen ideas. I may run out of fabric before we’re out of lockdown…

3 Likes

:astonished: wow thats a crazy story!

1 Like

For day 2 and 3 I knitted a bit on a hat I’ve been working on until my wrist started bothering me. Which unfortunately wasn’t very long. Going to have to switch up projects for tomorrow.

3 Likes

I just finished making 2 atcs for the atc swap.

3 Likes

lol I got a neat notebook to put my ATC’s from last year into…I laughed at the ones you made me…brought back happy memories!

1 Like

I don’t even remember-- I’ve made so many!

1 Like

Pence in rainbow underwear…lol

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, yes, I remember that one!! So funny!

1 Like

I giggled to myself reading this as “ le puff” in a French accent.

2 Likes

Yay, you did it!! :grin:

1 Like

Today’s mini project was letterlocking some notes to put in packages to friends (part of a silly mail game.)

Oh, and stir-fry. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Day 3: S

5 Likes

I did more rows on the blanket finishing the body of it. Now to settle on a border plan and then hopefully get it in the mail by Monday.

11 Likes

Ooo that looks great!

Can’t wait to see the snow dye reveal @Abbeeroad :heart:

1 Like