This Bun is a La La La La Little Bit Alexis - A Schitt's Creek-inspired Jackalope!

When I pulled out the Easter decorations, I noticed that this faux chocolate bunny that I made a few years ago was FOR SURE making an Alexis Rose pose!

So I decided to give it a temporary makeover by making the “A” necklace she wears for the last season or few out of a gold “A” from my letter board letter stash and gold embroidery floss. Then I added a sparkly headband to evoke her first season looks. It’s made from a strip of adhesive rhinestones on a length of satin ribbon.

The “chocolate grass” in the basket had fallen apart last year or so and had already been replaced with this green paper grass, but I did swap out the white-stained wooden egg for this gold plastic one peeking over her shoulder.

15 Likes

BEST EVER!

It is “boop!” worthy!

2 Likes

Thanks!

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: I should maybe go back and get a pic of me booping her!

1 Like

I couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

She’s (it’s?) a little bit single, even when she’s (it’s) not.

Love it!

4 Likes

BAHAHAHAAAAA! Perfect.

I don’t know this reference, but I love a jackalope! It looks like real chccolate too.

1 Like

She’s (it’s) a Lamborghini. She’s (it’s) a Hollywood star!

This is me with Harry Potter, Minecraft, etc.!

Thanks! I think I followed the recommendation of someone I found online to find the right brown spray paint.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of Schitt’s Creek but know virtually nothing about it. Still… cute chocolate jackalope!

1 Like

Love the temporary do-over!

I definitely love the paint job…but I would be afraid someone would steal it thinking it was real chocolate! lol

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

This is me on virtually every crafted-for Fandom! Or children’s book/show/toy line.

Ha! Well, luckily TheMisterT doesn’t really care that much about chocolate and Delia can (and has) smelled the difference!

2 Likes

This is simply the best…better than any bun, any bun I’ve ever known.

For real, though, I wouldn’t have seen the Alexis pose on my own, but you’re SO RIGHT about it. Well done.

1 Like

Too funny!

Thanks, pals!

:rofl: :rofl: :revolving_hearts: