Thoughts on this design?

Not sure how I feel about this design?

4 Likes

I think it’s really pretty. I love swirly designs like that. maybe the jewel in the middle needs to be slightly larger to entirely fill that space? What don’t you like about it?

5 Likes

I was going to say the same thing as @Lynx. I think the design is really attractive, but the stone seems maybe a little small for the setting.

Can you scale the stone up, or alternately, scale the other part a little smaller?

Otherwise, I like it a lot and love seeing the evolution of your designs as you try new things. I imagine you are having fun!!!

5 Likes

I love the floral design but I wonder if the petals would bother the other fingers when worn? That would bother me if they touched the other side fingers…I also think a bigger stone would be better and look more polished…

But, I am loving your creative ideas!

3 Likes

My 7yo says it’s very cool!

It’s not a style I would wear (a little on the big side & I might be bothered by the uneven loops/petals) but I can definitely see it being something someone else would love.

3 Likes

I like how it looks but I have curly hair so it would get caught in my 'fro so terribly. I could see wearing something like that as a pendant or a brooche instead.

2 Likes

O! I really like the pendant idea. I’ll have to try it that way

1 Like

agreed. When I wear rings, they are small because I do catch things in my hair also. But I love the design. a pendant would be awesome.

3 Likes

I like the swirly organic shape too. Nice work!

1 Like