This is another project that will be part of a more intense miniature project. The pattern is from Night Spirit Studio. It was originally intended as a mini using 14ct aida. In order to make it fit frames I already had, I used 28ct.
I also modified the corner details to fit this rectangle and changed up the floss colors to use stash. I did end up buying the metallic purple for the little detail bit, but every other part of the project is from stash.
The frame came from @lady4feet and was PERFECT for this project! It was originally a white resin with some grey details. I painted and gold leafed it with faux gold leaf for a distressed, antique-y look.
Snootle shot for scale.