Through The Looking Glass Shrine

Stamperia has released a new set of Alice Through the Looking Glass papers and I used them in this little shrine for Alpha Stamps. I love the Queen Alice theme of these pads!

The setting inside features a Victorian table set with lots of treats and some fun decor on the walls. The shrine has a little drawer that I filled with Alice in Wonderland tarot cards.

A closer look at the interior.

I used a silicone mold to make tiny cookies out of paperclay. Once those were dried, I painted them with acrylic paint and rubbed the edges with a bit of brown soft pastel. I iced them with a mix of liquid polymer clay and soft chalk pastels that got baked on the cookies for 5 minutes.

26 Likes

What an enchanting scene! The chess pieces are awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! The frosted glass ones are from a chess set I picked up at Goodwill.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! This is fabulous! So many little details.

1 Like

Utterly adorable!

1 Like

Thanks friends!

What a squee-worthy scene of itty bitty fabulousness!

2 Likes

I truly love this!!! So beautifully done!

1 Like

I am in awe!
Especially of the little cookies. But all of the details are amazing.

1 Like

This is seriously the best! And the 3-tier tray! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You guys are sweet, thank you!

WHOA. This is so dang great! I love all the details and how they all fit into a generally charming little scene, but then if you look a little closer you can see all the specifially Alice-y details.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Congrats! Your Through the Looking Glass Shrine is one of this weekโ€™s featured projects. You rock!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

This is wonderful! So charmingโ€ฆyou want to go right inside and pour a cuppa.

1 Like

So beautifully done and so many things to look at! Lovely!

2 Likes

I love your miniatures so much!

2 Likes

That wee scene is an utter delight!

1 Like

Ooo! I just noticed the โ€œrugโ€โ€ฆ is it also a playing card?