Tiger Ramen

I made this art as a trade with a friend who has a ramen business. I made art in trade for ramen! It’s 6x6in and colored with watercolor and crayon. There is also gold metallic paint on there, but it’s hard to tell from a photo. I have some progress photos but I can’t post them because I’m a newbie. Helloooo first post!!

27 Likes

Welcome!
great piece of art with a great subject! Makes me want to go eat some ramen.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! So glad you came to join us!

I love your drawing; it’s so clean, and the colors are striking. Makes me hungry! XD

2 Likes

Really nicely done, welcome to Lettuce Craft!

2 Likes

Nice drawing! I like the outline around the bowl and chopsticks. Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Love the style and bright colors. The tiger is adorable.

2 Likes

Yummy!

1 Like

Love the style and color! Even the signature is cute…

1 Like

Welcome! This is really cute! What a fun trade!

1 Like

Art for food? My kind of trade!
Super cute work.

1 Like

This is too cute! I love it. What a great deal to barter art for ramen. :slight_smile:
Welcome! I can’t wait to see what else you post!!!

1 Like

Welcome! That is great! I like the vibrant colors.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Tiger Ramen is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

OMG!! That’s soo exciting!! Esp since it’s my first post here!!

2 Likes

The white outline is one of my favorite parts…

1 Like

Welcome to LettuceCraft!

I love the vibrancy of this piece. What did you use to do the white outline?

For the white outline, I use a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. It’s always great to have if I make a mistake outlining a piece, too.

1 Like

Oooooo, I have a sakura sparkly pen that I use to add sparkle on top of projects. I’ll keep an eye out for the white one.

1 Like

I can picture this awesome work replicated on place mats or napkins at your friend’s business. Think he/she would love it!

1 Like

I love this!!! I hope you’ll consider joining the ATC swap someday? :grin: I love your style! And I think I know what I’ll be having for lunch today… :sweat_smile:

And PS I used to live over in your area of the world :stuck_out_tongue: (and I don’t miss it! [sorry/not sorry]). Welcome to Lettuce Craft :smile:

1 Like