Time Lapse Wire Wrapping Full Moon Tree of Life Pendant

I posted this to my youtube a few months ago, but I saw @Mountains_and_Clouds posted a video of her making mini pottery and thought mine might be interesting to some of you too.

28 Likes

So much work! And a beautiful result :waxing_gibbous_moon: :heart:

1 Like

Cool vid! That pendant is gorgeous, I love the colour of the stone you used.

So cool to see how you make your mini masterpieces!!

1 Like

That was amazing. You have become a master of the wire. Great lighting & camera too.

1 Like

hypnotizing! I love that little hammer and anvil…having the proper tools sure make a difference…very professionally finished…

1 Like

Thanks! It was funny because I had a heck of a time configuring my cell on a flexible clamp stand over my lap, and then make the piece with the phone in the way but trying to keep it in frame! :smile:

1 Like

Considering that I just figured out that I even had a flashlight on my phone today…you did a great job on the video as well…I would have zero idea how to even do that… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the process video. As someone who’s never made something like this, it was really fun to watch (and be confused by all of the different pliers). :laughing: Your pendant is beautiful!

1 Like

Oooohhhh cool! Thank you for sharing! It’s such tedious work, and you make it look so simple. (which, I know, it’s not! Not at all!)

Also, I love the stone too!!

1 Like

The time lapse makes it seem as if you are hummingbird toiling away .

also, this was wonderful. thanks for embedding it. and for the comments below! fun stuff!

1 Like

I never realized how many times I swap tools until I watched the video back! Lol

After about 15 years of wire wrapping its definitely a lot of muscle memory at this point!

Very well done video, I loved to see your process!

1 Like

fascinating!

1 Like

I agree, this looks like so much work.

Thank you for the video. I didn’t realize you could use pieces of wire, I thought it all had to be one continuous strand! I have so much to learn!

1 Like

It looks amazing. And you make it look so simple

1 Like

Neat! Thank you for sharing. It’s so interesting to watch people’s processes.

1 Like