Tiny frog (even though it isnt wednesday)

Yesterday I made a small frog, pattern from Dot Pebbles Knit. I have had it for a long time, but I have been a bit intimitaded by it. But now it was time! I had finished my nice mittens this last week, and wanted to make something fun.

He is knitted with a 2-ply sport swedish wool yarn, and the needles I used was 2 mm. I had 5 grams of the green yarn, and if I had had 50 cm more, I could have done his front hands in green too, but they turned white. Im pleased with him anyway. :slight_smile:

(Oh, and the wednesday-thingy is a joke about the “wednesday frog” a meme, with a frog that says “Its wednesday my dudes”)

29 Likes

That is adorable. I’ve been seeing that pattern everywhere but am also intimidated to try it. Are you going to make tiny clothes for him next? :smiley:

4 Likes

So cute! I have also seen this tiny frog, but the very tiny stitches might be too much for my eyes to handle! You did a good job in him.

I have wanted to make a hats and attach small creatures to them for a bit of fun…maybe I will try it since yours is just adorable!

4 Likes

Sooo teeny weeny adorably cute!

3 Likes

What an adorable, wee frog! I would carry him with me everywhere!

6 Likes

This is really adorable!!!

4 Likes

I have this pattern, too! Yours is too cute, I love it! How did you find the pattern, easy to follow? I love Dot Pebbles products, everything is so unique and adorable.

4 Likes

@sheepBlue Im not sure. Think I will make clothes for the next frog, who will also get wire in the limbs.

@AIMR You could always go for a little bigger frog. But do try, and please show us if you make one!

@AntBee Some parts of the pattern was just straight forward, and then you got some tricky bits. But if you read through the whole pattern, and not just start to knit, it makes more sense.
And I agree, her products are amazing!

@Magpie @tendstowardschaos @GeekyBookworm Thank you! :smiley:

7 Likes

Super cute froggie!

4 Likes

He’s adorable! I love his squishy little body, what a cool design :green_heart: :frog:

4 Likes

Eep! What a cutie!

4 Likes

How cute and that variegated yarn you chose works perfectly!

4 Likes

I have seen this pattern and LOVE it. I don’t do anything with yarn, so it was just a dream Pin for me. I love yours! It looks great. You have to name it! And make the sweater!

4 Likes

Super cute!! I am not familiar with this pattern, which everyone seems to be…I will have to check it out!

4 Likes

@Abbeeroad watch these adorable videos with the kids, they are the cutest!

4 Likes

Oh no. I am not showing them. They will want their own!

Super cute!!!

4 Likes

So perfect! If given the opportunity, I would probably commit a ‘frog-napping’!

4 Likes

So stinking cute

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

Aw, he’s adorbs.

3 Likes