Tiny house wall-hanging

I participated in a round robin several years ago. It was something my mum was coordinator for and I did not sew so much back then. And I got some houses, and made some so I could send the best ones. And this last weekend I took them with me to mums place (she is a quilter) to finish them.
So I made a wall hanging, with them, and Im pretty pleased with how it turned out with all the buttons on it!

It will hang in my kitchen and make me happy.

24 Likes

This is so cheerful! Great job finishing your piece after all this time.

2 Likes

that is super cute!

2 Likes

So sweet! Love the buttons!

2 Likes

What a great idea to display some buttons! Love the little animals and their houses!

2 Likes

This is darling! The buttons really make it extra special!

2 Likes

Its adorable and the buttons elevate it. Clever use of them.

1 Like

I love all the button neighbors!

2 Likes

this is a fun wall hanging to brighten up your kitchen. It would sure make me smile seeing this every time I walked into the kitchen.
The houses are cute and the buttons add a touch of whimsy to them.

1 Like

Little animal houses! It’s like a Richard Scarry neighborhood. Where did you find those sculpted buttons that you took a close-up of? They are so stinkin’ cute!

2 Likes

Awww, the little animals and their houses are so cute! Very cheery wall hanging for your kitchen!

1 Like

I got the buttons from my mum, and she have bought where she has found. I think some are from our craft store Panduro.

2 Likes

The buttons are such a wonderful addition !

1 Like

This is so cute. Out of curiosity, how big is each house block?

1 Like

Each house is about 8x8 cm, now after the sewing. So I would assume we made houses that were 9x9 cm.
The whole piece is 31x50 cm.

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Those buttons are super cute. You did a great job with this

1 Like

I love the houses and the buttons are adorable. Wonderful.

1 Like

Adorable!! I love the addition of the buttons.

1 Like

This is so cute and very inspiring!

1 Like