Tiny Katie-Daisy Bunting

This tiny bunting is so simple its barely a craft at all, but it’s small, pretty & makes me happy.:cherry_blossom:

I love the artwork of Katie Daisy, I’ve used her small calendar/planner for the last couple of years, it’s the perfect size for carrying in a purse. I bought a set of her planner stickers too and this bunting started life as the piece of cardstock they were packaged with, the back of the glossy cardstock had a little preview image of each of the sticker sheets. I simply cut each one out, hole punched the top corners and strung them on some bakers twine. Then I hung the bunting in my bathroom, something cute to look at while I get ready for work in the morning.

19 Likes

So pretty!

2 Likes

Super cute an an awesome use of those packaging “extras.”

2 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, now I love Katie Daisy! ~scurries off to google Katie Daisy~

2 Likes

Oh wow! I love this because tiny things float my boat and because I always want to re-purpose pretty packaging too.

2 Likes

Such a charming bunting!

1 Like

Well this is about the sweetest thing ever.

2 Likes

That’s so cute and cheerful! and yay for making good use of packaging!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I edited this post to include a link to Katie’s IG account where you can see a lot of her artwork. There’s a link to her Etsy in her bio if anyone is interested in the planner or the sticker set. I really love her style. One year, I sent all of my besties a copy of her book How To Be A Wildflower for each of their birthday’s. I like her that much. Her style is all her own, loose and free and perfectly imperfect. It’s my jam. :cherry_blossom::herb::butterfly:

1 Like

Both adorable and innovative! LOVE it!

1 Like

Adorable bunting!

1 Like

I can see why it makes you happy, the pictures are adorable, I love all the different flowers and butterflies

1 Like

How fun and indeed happy!

1 Like