Tiny stampede

I started this a couple years ago, armed with a new pack of gel pens and the templates from Ann Wood’s Cardboard Stampede which I printed 16 to a page. This is the two adult horse sheets (less three that were gifted elsewhere), but somewhere there’s a sheet of the smaller ones (ponies? colts?)

The background did not come out as nicely as I was hoping; the horses are all stuck on with removable glue dots so I can redo it if I ever get that far, but I went with “these pieces of black card stock are attached to the cardboard so I’m sticking these horses on before they end up all over the floor.”

…Now I kind of want a herd of red & purple bison.

18 Likes

They’re so bright and cheerful! I love the sense of movement!

… but I went with “these pieces of black card stock are attached to the cardboard so I’m sticking these horses on before they end up all over the floor.”

Sometimes done is more important than perfect :grinning:

1 Like

These are wonderful. The colors. The movement. The different poses. Unexpected and fun.

VERY MUCH YES, TO THE BISON!!

1 Like

They’re so cute!!! I love this.

1 Like

So colorful!

1 Like

Those look amazing. I wonder if could make some shrinky ponies & glue them to magnets for the fridge… I’d need really teeny brad’s but all the shops are closed, wah!:disappointed_relieved:
Add it to the “some day” list?

1 Like

The originals are all put together with thread & beads; I think seed beads & jewelry wire would work just fine with shrink plastic too. (or I could send you a sampler packet of tiny brads, but that might take longer.)

I would love some brads! I just sent you a little something over the weekend too :kissing_heart:

1 Like