Tiny Treaters - a Halloween pillowcase

I made LittleBookLover a Halloween pillowcase using fabric from the Riley Blake ‘Tiny Treaters’ fabric line.

Pillowcases are perfect quick and easy projects to showcase fun fabrics. Love a fabric but don’t want to make a whole quilt with it? Make a pillowcase! These are two other pillowcases I previously made.

Action shots (which were incredibly difficult to get. I’d get him on the pillow, blink and he’d be halfway across the room heading towards a toy. After multiple attempts were made, I finally decided to wait until bedtime to get the last one, lol):

22 Likes

awww…what a fabulous way to send your little one into dreamland! Those fabrics are the cutest…day and night!

2 Likes

Adorable pillow cases! (As well as adorable kid.) Those fabrics are great, and this is a perfect use for them.

1 Like

Oooo…these fabrics are fantastic! I agree, a pillowcase really shows them off! Love the accent fabrics, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s growing up so fast! His smile is contagious! And this pillowcases will be loved!

2 Likes

Thank you all! I had a good time trying to get the action shots. He kept laughing at my attempts to get a pic and I kept laughing at his antics to get back to his toys :laughing:.

2 Likes

Those fabrics are adorable as is Littlebooklover! That little twinkle in his eyes look so mischievous.

I love your choice of the complementary fabrics for the ends too. The blue outer space one is super cool!

1 Like

As if each of those pillow cases weren’t cute enough, they go right up 11 in cuteness with their kiddo’s head on them!

1 Like

Awww! Your little guy looks so joyful on your gorgeous pillows.

1 Like

Those are so cute! As is your young model.

1 Like

Sometime you need to let the fabric shine. This is a great way of doing it. Your son seems to love the fun designs!

2 Likes

I love these! I keep telling myself that I need to make some pillowcases and then…, I don’t make them.

Yours are terrific, and your handsome kiddo seems to like them, too!

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone! LittleBookLover enjoys pointing out all the fun things to see on the pillowcases :blush:.

Adorable! Every bit of it!

1 Like