Tips and Tricks for New Users

Nope, no thumbnails / images. I tried turning my phone horizontally (landscape) and it didn’t make a difference. Still no photos displayed in the portfolio section. Only topics.

2 Likes

Not yet!

1 Like

I’m on desktop and all I see are topics when I access someone’s portfolio.

yeah it’s just topics where the person posted a pic. not thumbnails

Sounds like pictures are in the works, though! Yay! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Why do i get the feeling we’ve peeked in @sweets4ever ‘s secret santa “dont open til Christmas” cupboard lol

While I’m here let me add my “thanks for all you do!” sweets family, mods, and all the behind the scenes players and consultants who gave this year a much needed bright spot by providing this space for us all.

You’re awesome. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Haha, I love you!

And SO much love to @kittykill @MissingWillow @sheepBlue @PerfectlyBohemian @TheMistressT @MistressJennie @loves2experiment @Edel and @gozer! :heart:

10 Likes

Hello, I’m new and glad I found Lettucecraft. It looks quite interesting.

12 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome with socially distanced open arms!

2 Likes

Hi @mcadwell!
Always nice to see new members.

1 Like

So I’m getting it!! Yay! Love the save feature (now that I know how to use it lol) I find I am not using the site as much as I would like, but, then I wasn’t in swaps and that’s always what drew me back to the other site. So I signed up for swaps and that then pulls me in on a more regular basis.

Helps I am currently hybrid with work sometimes in the office sometimes at home and I can then access my personal computer a bit more!

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you are feeling more confident on the site!

2 Likes

Helpful info!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

This was very helpful!

9 Likes

Hi! Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome!! Glad to have you join us!!

2 Likes

Welcome!! :heart: :heart: