Toddler and Stuffie Masks

My almost 3-year-olds sometimes need a little coaxing to wear their masks when we are out and about. Their stuffed Yoshis have helped give them a little confidence and reassurance lately, so I thought they might help encourage mask wearing if they had their own.

I scaled down @Magpie’s pattern for these (of course) and made matching ones for the little ladies.

Hopefully this helps reduce the mask wearing negotiations in my house. :smile: :crossed_fingers:

21 Likes

Great idea! I’m going to have to steal it. Little Bee turns 2 tomorrow and thus begins her mask wearing adventures.

2 Likes

Clever and a great motivation. They look like they fit great too!

1 Like

That’s so cute!

1 Like

Adorable! I’m sure your kids love the masks you made for the plushies :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel bad that littles have to wear masks and sure hope these help.

My 2 yo grand daughter has had to wear one a couple times and keeps it on, which surprises me. Her great grandma on her mommy’s side made her one that matches mommy’s so that helped.

1 Like

What a fabulous idea! So cute :mushroom: :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes! Our struggle has definitely been in the getting on and not so much the keeping on. (Thank goodness.) Glad to hear the matching mommy mask helped your granddaughter! I love that!

1 Like

Such a great idea. They are really cute too.

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

Awesome-- I still owe my kid some masks for her dolls…

1 Like

Your comments about making masks for your daughter’s dolls certainly got me thinking in this direction! :laughing:

1 Like

Those are great

1 Like

Love this! So cute.

1 Like