ToonMe Challenge: Dog Edition

I have had so much fun doing the ToonMe challenge with our doggos! I used pictures of them, halved the portrait and then drew them in a cartoon style. These were done in procreate on my iPad.

I’m already working on another series of them!

Xander

Ollie

And Zoey

28 Likes

They are fabulous! So expressive.

2 Likes

Words cannot express how much I love this. Awesome work!

2 Likes

They look fun to do and what unique portraits of your doggies!

2 Likes

Oh how awesome these are! Such cute and accurate caaricature portraits of your poochies!

1 Like

WOW! These are the best!

2 Likes

Those look like fun!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’m having so much fun doing them!!

1 Like

Adorable! And very graphically striking!

2 Likes

Those are all SO amazing!

I had been thinking of getting an art tablet and this is another reason why I should lol!

2 Likes

These make me wanna scream! And make me wanna see what I can do with my wimpy non-procreate version.

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

You are a procreate wizard! These are fantastic. I actually got an iPad and apple pencil years ago and have yet to make anything worthwhile on procreate. It’s a LOT more difficult to switch to a digital medium than I thought it would be. I’m impressed by these cuties and would much rather see cartoon dogs than cartoon people. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, those are AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

Eeep! Adorable! I should try Maisy. It would be all fluff!

2 Likes

These are so cute! You should do their complete faces. Adorable!

2 Likes

Super cute!

2 Likes

Pam, I’ve been eyeing your dogs to do :joy:

I’ve actually been thinking of looking at the pet thread we have and just randomly selecting them. I’m currently working on a boxer :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are wonderful! I hope you are displaying them somewhere prominent in your house! What wonderful art of your pets!!

2 Likes

HA! They would be ridiculous! How to capture all the fluff?

2 Likes

these are awesome, especially the extra cartoon area on the third one!! I need to investigate procreate, it looks like so much fun!

2 Likes