Toques crocheted in 2022

These are some of the toques I crocheted between September and December 2022. Most of these went to family and friends, the other 5, I forgot to take photos of, went to a Christmas charity.

All the yarn was purchased from Hobbii.

19 Likes

All so happy and colorful! I like the very first one pictured; it’s a cool color pattern.

2 Likes

Ooh! That colorful sparkly one is my favorite but they all look so warm and snuggly!

2 Likes

These are awesome! I love how fun and colorful they are!

3 Likes

That one went to our oldest grand daughter, she loves sparkle!

4 Likes

A lovely pop of color for a dismal winter day. I don’t know if I could pick a favorite!

2 Likes

so pretty!
and now I want some yarn from Hobbii – have eyed their site for a couple of years, but haven’t bought yet

2 Likes

Beautiful yarns, and you picked patterns that showed them to the best advantage. Well done.

2 Likes

I’d encourage you to order some. I can’t find as good a selection of yarn locally, that’s what attracted my attention at first and now I’m kind of addicted.

2 Likes

I like the patterns you used! Did you freestyle it or use a pattern?

2 Likes

Ooh! All the yarns and stitches you chose are excellent! I adore all that yummy colour.

1 Like

All the Patterns came from this site, she was a new designer to me and I sure like her patterns.

3 Likes

These are lovely! So colorful to chase away the winter whites. :laughing:

2 Likes

Gorgeous colours - something to lift the spirits on dark, grey days. And of course they are toques, not beanies or hats!

1 Like

Absolutely, only toques for this Canadian.

2 Likes