Totes for STS for 2022

I love them all!! They will all be gone rightaway, I’m sure of it. I recognized the cat fabric immediately, it’s been a few years since Ikea sold that print but I remember shopping there with my friend and we both bought things with that print. I have a black and red duvet cover and my friend has the throw pillows in black.

2 Likes

I think it was 2010 or 2011. I got the cat curtains and the throw pillows. They are SO CUTE!!!
I actually cut some of the curtains off because they were too long. My intention was to make a bag with that fabric too. The cat face black and is a lot larger on it.

3 Likes

:star_struck: :boom: Wow! This awesome project is featured this week! :boom: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Those are so pretty! You did a great job.

2 Likes

Awe! Thanks!

1 Like

:rofl: Yes - between the ones I end up buying 'cause I forgot to bring one from my giant stash and the ones I make myself, I have LOTS of tote bags

3 Likes

These are fabulous. I love the yellow one too

2 Likes

Your bags are gorgeous! I love the prints you chose. Putting vinyl on the bottoms is brilliant - totes get so dirty and worn being set down anywhere and everywhere.

2 Likes

These are gorgeous and practical - love them!

2 Likes

I snagged the yellow one and it is beyond awesome! The vinyl is buttery-soft like leather, and the print is like a cool painting. I love it so much!

5 Likes

I snagged the blue bird one today. I can’t wait to bring it to school!

5 Likes